Trump spits on his voters. [URL]
a322x1n
2020-06-26 17:48:10 UTC
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinions-trump-s-new-reelection-
strategy-reveals-his-contempt-for-his-voters/ar-BB16026Y?ocid=anaheim-ntp
-feeds>

<https://tinyurl.com/ybgw8pco>

"Now we’re learning that the Trump campaign wants to galvanize his base
in part by continuing to urge the country to reopen faster. That’s not
surprising, except for one thing: This will be happening even as the
numbers of people getting infected with the novel coronavirus are
spiking dangerously in numerous states that voted for him, something
that will get worse in coming weeks."

Trump has no problem with killing his voters, none at all.
Pat
2020-06-26 19:27:12 UTC
Post by a322x1n
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinions-trump-s-new-reelection-
strategy-reveals-his-contempt-for-his-voters/ar-BB16026Y?ocid=anaheim-ntp
-feeds>
<https://tinyurl.com/ybgw8pco>
"Now we’re learning that the Trump campaign wants to galvanize his base
in part by continuing to urge the country to reopen faster. That’s not
surprising, except for one thing: This will be happening even as the
numbers of people getting infected with the novel coronavirus are
spiking dangerously in numerous states that voted for him, something
that will get worse in coming weeks."
Trump has no problem with killing his voters, none at all.
Just people like you.